This post should provide a small overview about the BCInfo project, inform what functions are still planned and also serve for discussions and ideas.
Simon Kruse aka CryptoSmileee
- More than 5 years as software developer and two years as developer in the crypto area.
- The frontend of the website is written in VueJs.
- The API and the websocket server that provide the frontend with data were developed in Golang with the Echo Framework and realized as a service for Ubuntu.
- The script to capture blocks from the Block Collider Blockchain was developed in Golang.
- Currently MariaDB is used. However, this is change soon.
A “Roadmap” can be found on the following Trello board: https://trello.com/b/2HemvFFv/bcinfocc
Also developers who are familiar with Golang/Vuejs, designers or other members of the community are welcome to contact me if they would like to be part of this community project.
Last edit: 26.02.2019