Block Collider Artwork

Sharing a few pieces of art.

8 Likes

Throw back unused designs from the first three Evangelist Events.

For all those who encountered a “System Call Failed” in their career.

As events began referencing Olympia we made sure to include refraction and greco-roman influences.

lighthouse
Artwork is commonly used. Pixelation is added to any graphical change.

2 Likes

Here are some early sketches that were drawn to help visualize the Block Collider Ecosystem:

Rovers: not only integral to enabling Block Collider’s high powered cross-chain data feed, but also quite friendly!

Righting The Bull: no one knows for sure how the bull became the symbol of wall street, but what is known is that the financial systems of the past have become opaque and upside down. The Block Collider community seeks to right the wrongs of the past and build an acceptable legacy for the future.

1 Like

3 Likes

specschar

9 Likes

6 Likes

LOVE them

1 Like

1 Like

Well deserved :grin:

Love the reference to the Lighthouse of Alexandria!

1 Like

I wish it was still around!

Did you know that every book brought to the port of Alexandria was taken to the Library of Alexandria and copied. Brings a whole to meaning to the lighthouse being a beacon of knowledge.

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder what that is called. Designing a public project to serve a dual purpose. Or perhaps its masking an immediate need to avoid shipwreck with a long term need to improve your mind.

1 Like

Definitely a dual purpose. Alexandria’s rulers wanted the library to be a collection of all knowledge. Interestingly, the library prized old and weathered books, as they were deemed to be more accurate. So newly scribed copies were returned to the owners on the ships. I feel like there is a validator pun somewhere in this story :wink:

The team has noticed that a bunch of you have some fantastic custom profile pics (@ElYassine, @Roumanis, @nickdorian, and @LordOfLight, to name a few) that are deserving of recognition!

Feel free to post what you’ve made here!

4 Likes

My newest profile pic is a cipher disk, invented by Leon Battista Alberti in the 15th century. It was the first time in history that the polyalphabetic system of coding was used.

12 Likes

You seem to know your history well @Roumanis. I’m really enjoying hearing and learning from you.

3 Likes

Thanks for saying that @Andolini. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Brilliant! This is one of the best I’ve seen for sure.

1 Like

Wow! Nice

1 Like