Block Collider Public Shout Outs

Found by @amandhaliwal, Block Collider and more specifically Borderless is mentioned alongside NEX (NASH) and Binance DEX.

5 Likes

https://coinhub.news/cs/article/bitcointalk-ann-block-collider-mineable-multichain
Found this searching for my btctalk ann on google.
Very thorough

3 Likes

Nice! Tons of details here :+1:

2 Likes

And just found out that the creation of the article was triggered by the Bitcointalk ANN I created 15 days ago. Pretty happy about that.(self congratulation mode ahahah)

3 Likes

great introduction from @multichain , now the average Joe is more educated :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey thats terrific! Great recognition of your initiative @whynotbit!

1 Like

This post has had multiple re-posts already on Twitter, great.

This reply to @BitcoinDood did make me lol - https://twitter.com/ballooonknots/status/1108570667442716672?s=21

2 Likes

Haha! That response is perfect!

1 Like

21cryptos.com -
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Neo And Lisk United In Block Collider’s Newest DEX – Borderless

The exchange functions without validators and centralized oracles, as opposed to Binance DEX, which works on a total of 11 validators.

1 Like

@Texploxe on Twitter, an Indian based Cyrptocurrency news publication mentioned Block Collider in their daily round up.

(Admittedly a small fish in terms of following, still worth noting the mention as awareness brought to the project is welcomed)

2 Likes

“We need a network to interconnect all the blockchain interconnection networks.

I guess since Cosmos is already taken… Multiverse?”

I think @phildaian needs to join EMBNation? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice! He should definitely join, if he hasn’t already…?

4 Likes

Shared in the BC main Telegram group by @langa94. CryptoCalibur’s publication -

3 Likes

Translated by our wonderful Chinese community:

2 Likes

Link to an article published by Karim (CCO Fusion, XDLT Founder) • 3 June

Digital Assets hit the wealth management main stream, now is the time to know how much is chain Interoperability worth?

https://link.medium.com/O8Trh8frfX

2 Likes

Published this week, Block Collider is mentioned in the below article -

2 Likes

Cross Chain Communication and Its Challenges Ahead

Article published 15th Oct on CryptoNewsZ, written by Scott Cook. Block Collider gets a mention, one day BC will be top of the billing when Blockchain interoperability is the subject matter.

2 Likes

A shame how little of a mention Block Collider received in the article. In my opinion BC deserves an ‘Approach’ category of its own.

With that being said, this is one of the things I find most admirable about BC, the hype is kept in alignment with the state of the technology.

The fact that several of the interoperability solutions listed are trading at several-hundred million USD market capitalizations without any meaningful adoption or any product released at all is absolutely absurd. History will not look kindly upon such usury.

BC will prevail. It is just a matter of time.

3 Likes

@ICODrops tweeted Block Collider’s latest announcement to their 60.3K followers today.

Providing RC2 is stable main-net is due to launch January 10th 2020. #freedomthroughtechnology