Blockcollider, bcnode and collective power of the best crypto-community

Welcome all builders & makers!

I’m Adam, some of you maybe remember me from time around BT release, when I still had time to communicate in blockcollideradvance TG channel :slightly_smiling_face: I was co-managing with @schnorr on Block Collider since the inception of the project and currently acting as the BC CTO.

As @schnorr correctly mentioned - now we have much more brain power to drive innovation and work forward on our mission to free a financial world subservient to validators and exchanges. First this is with work on Block Collider – now specifically on bcnode – which is node.js based implementation of Block Collider! And second it is a new roadmap we will be releasing which goes all the way out to 2026! Clients, mining pools, other languages, and all of the amazing things you can do with Proof of Distance.

For the next week I am going to give people a chance to try and review everything and run the code base. Remember if you are running an UD ARC BLOCK node you are trading in real BITCOIN. After that week on March 12th I am going to step in and create a open dialogue in a new category called “GitHub Issues & Feature Debates” where you we can all work together to find and squash anything in preparation to release the ARC BLOCK. While we want you posting issues on GitHub think of this group like an open forum. Unlike the BUILD category this category must be related to everything Block Collider.

I must say I’m really looking forward to this next phase – having all of you watching, talking and thinking about - and maybe even contributing with code, bug reports and documentation to the project to make the first, validator free, true DEX even better than it already is!

18 Likes