Poll ends March 5th at 9:00PM EST 2019.
- Kelvin - The temperature at which all thermal motion ceases.
- Gluon - A gluon is an elementary particle that acts as the exchange particle for the strong force between quarks.
- Boson - Examples of bosons include fundamental particles such as photons, gluons, and W and Z bosons, the recently discovered Higgs boson, and the hypothetical graviton of quantum gravity.
- Cascade - From Cascade synthesis of finite state machines, 1967, Zeiger.
- Nova - The sudden appearance of a bright, apparently “new” star.
- Box Cat - Drawn from the Schrödinger’s cat paradox, events happen on chains independent of each-other and yet may be initiated by logic dependent on both chains.
- Salk - Jonas Edward Salk was an American medical researcher and virologist.
- Timble - Timothy John Berners-Lee, also known as TimBL, is an English engineer and computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.