Introduce Yourself

For New Members:
Let us know who you are, what you are about, and how you found yourself here? (Feel free to leave as much anonymous as you’d like.)

We’re all on an exciting journey together towards freedom through cryptography and connecting with likeminded people who have similar values is a crucial part of that journey.

For Existing Members:
Take some time to say hi to one other person in this thread! You are the culture keepers of this community, so we’re counting on you to welcome newcomers with the Block Collider spirit of inclusivity.

2 Likes
EMB Nation Welcome Letter!

I am who I am, and I am not what I am not.

5 Likes

Hello Who I am

1 Like

You are what you are. Not what you say you are.

5 Likes

I am Lord of Light, I was introduced to this project by my friend- The Many-faced God.
Together in this night of centralisation, which is dark and full of terror, we support change in the form of block collider, the prince who was promised.

6 Likes

I am whatever I say I am. If I wasn’t, why would I say I am.

8 Likes

Hey,

i think some already know me but probably not all :slight_smile:
I am Simon aka CryptoSmileee. I am a passionate developer and Block Collider fan since the first days. I always try to do my best to help the community and also to promote the Block Collider project :slight_smile:

Regards,
Simon

13 Likes

Welcome! Although it is not a game we play, and the stakes are higher than a mere throne, through numbers we are sure to prevail over centralization!

7 Likes

Welcome Simon! Love your contributions! You’ve already been noted in the community development topic :smiley:

3 Likes

I wonder how many people will find all the myriad of badges.

4 Likes

Hi guys! I think you all know me, I’m Blasco the guy with the dog :dog::pray:

8 Likes

Hey guys!
Nice to be hear, a lot of cool text here already.
I am still a human. I like humor by BC Project, dedication of developers to some ideals, and by EE I have a feeling that our philosophies are close.

5 Likes

Welcome Blasco!

1 Like

You will love the philosophy category. Please do share your own thoughts too. This is a nerve centre for aggregating the most visionary philosophies and it’s actualisation.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, great to be a part of you guys.

4 Likes

Individually, we are all just one human. But as a group like the evangelists; the combined mental power alone is staggering.
The limits are borderless.

2 Likes

Hola :raising_hand_man:

Daryl from CoinGecko here!

Waiting for the day EMB are tradeable so we can start tracking Emblem Coin Prices immediately :wink: Happy to find other ways to synergize with Block Collider. The Coin Page and Tracking being the first :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I spent most of my time today to read these articles (before reg was open). Thanks multichain, veklar, craig, miwmiw, Exposed2u and schnorr for your efforts.

6 Likes

Thanks for always diligently updating data! Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am from the department called Crusader of Decentralization C-O-D. Please report any fake dexes or cex to be baptized by the algorithm of proof of distance to liberate Israelites from the hands of the Egyptians(validators).

Executed by: CryptoTemplars
4 Likes