Let's speculate on the 6th sense euh Blockchain

So, To add a bit of fun, speculation, guesses, share our likings and disagreements on which blockchain could be the 6th element.
Contenders I could see: Ardor, Komodo, Vechain, Ark, Substratum, litecoin
Let’s share our guesses

1 Like

Decred :smiley: haha

3 Likes

Rootstock, Decred, Zilliqa, EOS

2 Likes

Zilliqa has their mainnet?

Rootstock is bitcoin smart contract, doubtfil.

EOS is the enemy haha. But I could see that. Decred too.

1 Like

EOS ??? goes against all the “validator” argument of the team, would be like XRP. I exited all invest in EOS after the 1st month of mainnet.
Decred indeed, forgot it, very decent and solid project. So yeah maybe a newer project like Zilliqa is possible also. Or a lower cap.

1 Like

The member chains have no requirements, e.g., Lisk, Neo… It’s BC that needs to be decentralized.

2 Likes

I do see EOS as way too much centralized to be in the BC team’s choice. Specially with their issues about block producers.

Urbit , Decred

1 Like

How is EOS any different from NEO?

XCP - Counterparty

1 Like

It isn’t that much, only thing is that NEO Consensus nodes don’t have as much power over the network as EOS has (blocking adresses and such, making it a police and not just a validator)
But you kinda caught me here I have to say…

Counterparty doesn’t have its own blockchain.

1 Like

QP8KPqTmKr7KMA7KDZhyvsdfAASVvAhLV9REEHdY1Rt2qombQEiJ

3 Likes

Hehe, a hash? The course is on then.

601a336801a0146373c9bb626da9b22b1e2e6563db96919b32c03f7b374d3385

Nope … they already said not :wink: haha

Is this an address?

No idea what your hexadecimal string means, but Patrick’s is not hexadecimal. :yum:

1 Like

I do, @ElYassine’s string is an eth private key that opens this adress 0x68Da91895FAea5eCDebfbF9127Da139dBe704668
So, the string given by Patrick might be a private key of some sort. (not an ETH one)
Lazy to search more now.
Oh, btw, it’s an empty wallet (in case any of you felt like checking)

Hmmm… flag it?